The Western Channel Pile Light is located in Sydney Harbour off of the Sydney suburb of Vaucluse. It marks the western end of the Sow and Pigs Shoal. The site dates to 1924 however the lighthouse had to be reconstructed after it collapsed in December 2006. The light was back in service in 2008 and used the original lantern. The reconstructed tower was a replica of the original. The light is an 11 metre white tower sitting on pilings. Bottom photo shows the Eastern Channel Pile Light in the background. Photos taken in March 2017.